Name: Jeff Norcross
Certifications and Education:
- BS Mechanical Engineering, University of Vermont
- Personal Training for 3 years:
- NASM CPT (Certified Personal Training)
- NASM CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist)
- NESTA CPT
- R.I.P.P.E.D Certified Training Instructor
Why you began Personal Training?
I have always had an intense interest in the mind/body connection and been into physical training through playing multiple sports. There is something very special and almost spiritual about training and how it can affect your life. It is a great tool for growth and continually working in progress.
Your Philosophy or Approach to Training?
My mission is to inspire people through fitness to live with passion, spirit and thoughtful intention
Hobbies, Spare Time, Interests?
Reading, learning, any outdoor activity, hockey, piano, family